Tuesday 8 April 2014

Top 5 Toys - side.g

Here's a Top 5 list from Le Merde super fan Guillaume in Montreal - always great to see this kind of loyalty in collections!! If you are curious about Le Merde please check the toy links on the right hand side of this page for links to his website and the Misty Fog toys page.

5) Slash & Triceraton by Playmates

"These two TMNT villains are a blast from the past. When I was a kid I wasn't allowed to have action figures because they were too 'violent'. I bought these two secretly with my own money when I was little and had to hide then from my parents. I gave them to cousin when I grew older, it's only just recently that I hunted them down on ebay and got them back. I just couldn't get them out of my head."

4) Tango by Misty Fog Toys

"This one is just insane, when I got it I was just so surprised by his bulkiness. I love the evolution of Le Merde toys, Hollis, Bangal and Tango just go so well together. This toy is also very cool because it part of the new toy line, Misty Fog Toys! I can't wait to see some painted versions of this dude."

3) Hollis Price by Le Merde

"This guy is the one that got my hooked on Le Merde toys. When I saw it in the only toy shop (camiondepompier) in Montreal I immediately fell in love with it. This was the first of many Le Merde items in my collection."

2) Woo by M1GO

"This is an important toy for me because it's the first toy that was given to my newborn daughter Estelle Ursa. It's sitting in her room waiting to be played with when she's old enough to carry it!"

1) Bangal by Le Merde

"These two were offered to me by an awesome dude, I haven't seen blank versions of them since. The colours are just too rad. I am very honoured to have these 2 rare toys by my favourite artist."

No comments:

Post a Comment