Monday 7 April 2014

Top 5 Toys - MCA Evil Design

This batch of super cool toys comes from Matthew C. Albanese from Boston, otherwise known as MCA. Matthew has been making some of his own toys for a few years now including a bunch of releases with Toy2R. You can see his work over at Evil Design here. Now let's have a look at MCA's Top 5 Toys!

5) King of New York by Swishtoys

"Frank White, what else can you say - Bill McMullen at it again! Pretty sick head sculpt on this one, by Charlie Becker. This guy was obtained from the good folks at Span of Sunset"

4) Margaret Kilgallen Neo Graffiti by Tokion

3) Barry McGee Neo Graffiti by Tokion

"These two are just classics from two of my favorite artists & I am very glad to have the pair in my collection. I owe a lot to a good friend WRECKS who was able to get these for me in Japan after Tokion's NYC shop was sold out of them, he's a good man!"

2) Bill McMullen's AD-AT

"This one is pretty sick - a mix of my favourite sneakers & Star Wars toys - c'mon. I got this through a trade with a cool shop I used to sell my shirts & stuff at with called Span of Sunset."

1) Kaws Companion (signed Black version)

"The first 'Designer toy' I ever got before they were called designer toys or before I knew what they were, I just really liked this guy - I got him from the Kaws show at the New Museum."

No comments:

Post a Comment