Friday 11 April 2014

Top 5 Toys - Marti

Today's list comes from skateboarder Marti Stahlman's collection in Bodafors, Sweden!

5) Manana Banana by Pam x Medicom 2005

"Spliff smoking a banana, that's all I need to say."

4) Manana Banana by Pam x Be@rbrick 2005

"Glow in the dark version. Think this one is quite rare. Buddy got it for me when he worked at Pam's store. Love the way Misha thinks. His stuff is always so rad."

3) Black Smurf by ??? 19??

"Don't know much about this guy. Just dig it."

2) Masked Rider by Bandai 1989

"Picked this guy up at Woodridge flea market in 1994. Such a strange find for that time. Had never seen anything like it back. Picked up a few more on recent Tokyo trips."

1) Amanaman from Star Wars POTF 1985

"My favourite of all the vintage Star Wars figures. Thought it was so awesome when I got it cos it was so much bigger than all the other figures. This is not the OG one I got in 1985, it's an unplayed with one I got last year. Perfect condition."

No comments:

Post a Comment