Thursday 17 April 2014

Top 5 Toys - Chris Tianto

Chris is a designer & illustrator from Indonesia, working under the name pe-cu-liar. Get ready for some creepy but cute toys in his Top 5!

5) Germinal Goon by WKY

"I cant resist anything in purple, so I picked up this resin goodness by We Kill You. 4 eyes and 2 heads, it's ugly and it's lovely. Only 10 made in purple, too bad WKY has called it a day in doing resin figures."

4) Oi! Cthulhu by Daniel Yu

"Lovecraft and punk, great combos! In my opinion, the best Daniel Yu's resin figure so far! O mighty Oi! Cthulhu, thou shalt melt every cop's face that desecrate thy holy gig."

3) Mothman and Flatwood by Wonderwall

"Favourite David Horvath release I think? I really love anything related to urban legend, 'nuff said."

2) Greasebat and Friends by Unbox Industries

"I love Jeff Lamm's monsters, all of them! Greasebat and Friends is a fun and cheap way to collect them all, who doesn't want to eat those little kaijus!?"

1) Kubrick Universal Monsters by Medicom

"Gotta love Universal Monsters related toys! I'm not much a fan of block-style figures but Kubrick really did an awesome job with this series. I'm missing Frankenstein's bride and the doctor, but who the hell cares? The monsters are all here, and its a Mad Monster Party!"

No comments:

Post a Comment