Tuesday 22 April 2014

Top 5 Toys - Chiisaw

Ashleigh from Brisbane sent in her Top 5 list with toys spanning her entire lifetime (almost)!

5) Rusty Venture (Venture Bros.) by Bif Bang Pow!

"Huge fan of the show, and in keeping with the shows close relation with the past these toys feel like something from long ago. With shitty joints, limbs falling out and cloth apparel keeping them in, these are great!"

4) Meltdown Dunny 8″ by Chris Ryniak/Kid Robot

"On a city adventure with a friend I saw this guy from the street inside Laced. I fogged up the glass and the shop attended came over and informed me of the price, I became hesitant until he mentioned it glowed in the dark and it was an instabuy. Quickest I'd ever spent $90 but I love this guy, no regrets."

3) Ponyo by Moving Music Box

"A huge fan of Ghibli since my encounter with Spirited Away at a slumber party when i was 10, Ponyo has become a dear favourite of mine and a friend went to a big effort to get me this for my 20th Birthday. It plays the theme song and moves."

2) Gold Turret by Aperture

"First ever blind box I didn't hate, and it was a rare Gold turret. I only recently played the Portal games and loved the turrets."

1) Gizmo Plush by Warner Brothers Movie World

"I can't remember how young I was when I got Gizmo, but it was young. I had a love-hate relationship with the movie as I thought Gremlins were under my bed after. But Gizmo was a favourite and on a family trip to Warner Brothers Movie World I begged for this plush and he's been close by ever since. Beside is a pop vinyl Gizmo for size comparison."

No comments:

Post a Comment